




Hello everyone -
Sorry for the long delay between entries, life has been busy here in Vancouver! Here are some selected pictures from Pam and Bob's, and the "Fab Four's" visits. It was great to have everyone visit and to be able to accommodate everyone in our bigger place.
We are now on our own (for the first time in over a month!) and are heading to Whistler this weekend for some R&R. Kai will be with my parents and Rod and I will get to sleep in! We are then on holidays the following week, leaving on the 9th for Lantzville to spend 3 days with Gab, Niels, and family, and then back at home to enjoy time off and do things more locally.
I will try to post a few more entries soon... and I'm still working on getting the video uploaded. Stay tuned!
xoCo, Ro & Kai
No comments:
Post a Comment